Attached is the website of this program.https://dyson.cornell.edu/programs/graduate/mps/
2 questions, question 1 will require an attached Excel Spreadsheet (tab 8.1) Both question need to fit on one
2 questions, question 1 will require an attached Excel Spreadsheet (tab 8.1)
Both question need to fit on one page
1. The Winterville homeless shelters, including the potential new facility, are located in the same neighborhood as a facility that provides evening meals at no cost for needy individuals all week, year-round. The cost per meal is $7. Historically, all families and 70% of the single individuals have taken advantage of this service. Others come as well, and the facility has found it effective to plan for usage to be a total of 110% of the capacity of the family shelter and 90% of the capacity of the single-person shelter. With the new shelter’s capacity for 200 more individuals, the 110% ratio is uncertain. In Worksheet 8.1, examine the effect if the ratio falls by 10 percentage points or increases by 10 percentage points for each group. Show the change from the current annual cost.
Question 2. I am unable to locate a cost benefit analysis to use no graphs attachments are needed for this question.
2. Find a published cost-benefit analysis (net present value analysis) for any level of government and any public policy. Determine whether a sensitivity analysis has been conducted and, if so, whether any alternatives result in a recommendation that is contrary to the central recommendation of the published analysis. What variable changed in a way that led to the contrary recommendation?
EXSC 660 Discussion (Motivate Client to Stay in Fitness Program)
One of your clients is a Christian and has expressed to you that
lack of motivation is a major barrier to him/her in following an
exercise program. In order to help motivate him/her, provide 2 different
verses from the Bible that might potentially improve his/her compliance
to exercise. Justify why you selected each verse and explain why you
believe that these verses would encourage any Christian who may feel
that his/her motivation is a barrier to staying committed in an exercise
– 500 words
– 1 scholarly citations in APA format.
– Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, journals, or other sources.
Conduct a critical appraisal of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected by completing the Evaluation Table within the Critical
Writing Assignment Help Conduct a critical appraisal of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected by completing the Evaluation Table within the Critical Appraisal Tool Worksheet Template. Choose a total of four peer- reviewed articles that you selected related to your clinical topic of interest in Module 2 and Module 3.
Note: You can choose any combination of articles from Modules 2 and 3 for your Critical Appraisal. For example, you may choose two unfiltered research articles from Module 2 and two filtered research articles (systematic reviews) from Module 3 or one article from Module 2 and three articles from Module 3. You can choose any combination of articles from the prior Module Assignments as long as both modules and types of studies are represented.
Part 3B: Critical Appraisal of Research
Based on your appraisal, in a 2-page critical appraisal, suggest a best practice that emerges from the research you reviewed. Briefly explain the best practice, justifying your proposal with APA citations of the research.
APA format. Two citations, original work Discuss the two major components of HIT service management (ITSM service support and
APA format. Two citations, original work
Discuss the two major components of HIT service management (ITSM service support and ITSM service delivery). Provide examples of what is included in them.
Describe what IT enterprise architecture is and how enterprise architecture can be applied to HIT.
Evaluate/Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of enterprise HIT architecture.
Discuss the recent trends in HIT infrastructure.
MODULE SS7168: RESEARCHING VIOLENCE AND EVALUATING INTERVENTIONS ASSESSMENT 2: RESEARCH PLAN This assessment involves thinking about a research question
MODULE SS7168: RESEARCHING VIOLENCE AND EVALUATING INTERVENTIONS
ASSESSMENT 2: RESEARCH PLAN
This assessment involves thinking about a research question and developing a methodological approach which will enable you to answer it.
We encourage you to use this assessment to think about the question and methodological approach for your MA dissertation.
(the dissertation topic is “Impact of Immigration Law on Women and Children fleeing Violence”
The plan should include:
– A 2000-word review of the existing literature on your topic, with an emphasis on research methods and any gaps in the knowledge base
– Use this to lead into your research question and why it needs answering
– How you are going to answer it – your methodological approach and why it is appropriate.
There are three possible approaches
1. A detailed critical engagement with existing material – this is called secondary analysis. This may be existing research, policy documents or other materials. Here you need to discuss your search terms/approach, how you are going to find and select your material and the question/s you are going to explore through it.
2. Doing secondary analysis of an existing dataset – asking a new or different question that was not explored in the original study. You need to establish access to a dataset (there are a number of public ones and the ESRC holds an archive of quantitative and qualitative datasets).
3. Collecting original data to explore an topic about which there is limited existing research. If you choose this option you need to have a section on how you would have done this before social distancing and how you will adapt to take account of this, including some reflections on ethics. In this case your literature review will be much shorter.
• Try to develop an actual question, rather than just an area of study. So rather than ‘Action Plans on VAW and Human Rights’, an actual question would be ‘How far does the Greater London Authority (or a specific country) action plan on VAW meet human rights standards?’
• Show how your methodological approach will enable you to answer your question, and think about whether it is doable in terms of your skills, resources and time.
NOTE: Remember what we say about interviewing survivors – that this is only ethical if you need their voices to answer your question. If you have no experience in offering support, we will not accept this for your dissertation. There are plenty of other people you can interview.
The text should be around 4000 words.