Identity a recent merger or acquisition (i.e., within the past 5 years) and, using appropriate quantitative indicators, prepare a
Identity a recent merger or acquisition (i.e., within the past 5 years) and, using appropriate quantitative indicators, prepare a written evaluation of its performance from the perspectives of managers, shareholders, and the public.
What are the most important things that you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments? Remember to always include appropriate references.
1) The following table presents three projects that begin in 2018 with the investment as indicated below. 2) The Essay
Finance Assignment Help 1) The following table presents three projects that begin in 2018 with the investment as indicated below.
2) The net cash flow generated from the investment is indicated in each year following.
3) The discount rate to calculate the time/value of money is given at 10%.
4) We are not discounting the initial investment. This is a present expense.
5) For the purposes of a more precise calculation, we assume the net cash flow generated each year is generated evenly over the course of the year. i.e.: $100,000 net cash flow in 2019 for Project A indicates that the Project returned approximated $8333.33 per month.
Do not exceed the 100-word limit per question! 1. What are the sources and trends in the demand for
Do not exceed the 100-word limit per question!
1. What are the sources and trends in the demand for Instinet products across its lines of business?
(what is their product needed? existing and potentially addressable market, customer switching costs)
2.What is the Regulatory landscape across Instinet Group’s businesses and the outlook for it?
(order of importance, is it biased towards antitrust enforcement or IP-right protection? aggressiveness of customer protection, public relation risks)
3. What has the competition looked like for IB and Instinet? Direct and Indirect
(Incumbents, market share trends, barriers to entry, marketing intensity)
4. What are the characteristics of IB’s and Instinet’s production technology?
(Operating leverage, scalability, investment cycle/intensity)
5. How risky are the IG’s businesses? Think about both systematic risk (i.e. market beta) and idiosyncratic?
(qualitatively and based the past stock returns and valuations of the IG and its competitors. Is there debt capacity?)
6. Is there a unique advantage in the near future for either IB or Instinet to profitably grow market share and/or enjoy better margins and/or invest less to maintain a given cash flow?