topic is about : apple
By most accounts, the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth Fund (“NSWF”) is one of the largest of its kind. At present,By most accounts, the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth Fund (“NSWF”) is one of the largest of its kind. At present, it has about $900 billion (not million) in total assets. Throughout most of its existence, the fund had a ZERO % allocation to real estate, meaning that it had absolutely no direct or indirect real estate assets in its investment portfolio. In 2010 NSWF changed its overall asset allocation by allowing real estate investments for the first time. The maximum real estate allocation was set at 5% of total assets. Market conditions permitting this target allocation was deemed to be reachable within 6 years (i.e. at the end of 2016).
The fund’s CIO (Chief Investment Officer) had considerable experience in fixed-income and equities investing but no real estate expertise whatsoever. Nonetheless, she was instructed to design and implement the new strategy. The CIO hired you, a recent graduate from GU SCS’s esteemed real estate program, to devise a strategy implementable within the time frame provided.
Put yourself into the year 2010 and outline the limiting factors for achieving the fund’s goals (of a 5% allocation by end of 2016).
In your response, consider the following:
1. What kind of staffing levels will the strategy you recommend require?
2. 5% of $900 billion equates to $45 billion. How many individual assets will $45 billion buy?
3. Will you recommend “direct” or “indirect” investing (or something in between)?
4. Is the Norwegian real estate market large enough to accommodate $5 billion, $10 billion, or even $45 billion in fresh new investment money?
Your Ethical Standard for TeachingThe OCT has developed four Ethical Standards for the Teaching Profession; care, respect, integrity and trust.
For this assignment, you will develop one more ethical standard that guides your actions as a teacher. If you were given the task of developing the ethical standards, what is one additional standard you would suggest?
1) Name and describe your new ethical standard. Use the OCT descriptions found on the following site as a template: https://www.oct.ca/public/professional-standards/ethical-standards.
a. My New Ethical Standard: Compassion
2) Describe a scenario where you or another teacher relied on your “new standard” (Compassion) in a classroom or school situation. What happened? Who was involved? How was this new ethical standard enacted? In what way(s) was it good for the teacher, the student, and the teaching profession?
3) Answer the three questions on the bottom of page 31 for all three scenarios. Ensure that you apply your new ethical standard to at least two of these scenarios.
Summarizing key information week 5Writing Assignment Help Original Material
In Africa, music is usually performed outdoors. There is spontaneous music making as well as performances by social and music groups at ceremonies and feasts. There is no written music or music notation. African music tradition, like folklore and history, is transmitted orally. Music is a social activity in which almost everyone participates. Clearly, African music has several interesting characteristicsOriginal Material
Question- 1. What does the paragraph say about music in Africa? 2..what makes African music unique?
Submit your final written strategic plan of 15-20 page (excluding title page and appendices), with the following minimum components:Submit your final written strategic plan of 15-20 page (excluding title page and appendices), with the following minimum components:
History and Characteristics of the Institution
Mission, Vision and Values
Goal and Objectives
Neuromuscular Impairments: Obesity is a systematic condition resulting from a high level of adiposity. Critically discuss and describe the patterns of muscle mass differences between young obese and non-obese, and old obese and non-obese.For your answer use a range of examples from different muscles, include reference to the measurement of muscle size and location (knee extensor CSA, biceps thickness, lean muscle mass). Comment also on condition specific differences such as sex differences, variations with disease severity, BMI severity or advancing age, physically active vs sedentary.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service