Give examples of at least three different job titles within supply management and explain how they contribute to the success of an organization.
Choose one department in a company (such as legal, logistic, operations, quality assurance, etc.), and explain how the company benefits from a facilitated integration of supply management with this internal partner.
Explain the role that supply management plays in achieving sustainability goals in an organization.
Select at least five items that would be considered when determining the total cost of ownership (TCO) for a piece of capital equipment. Classify each item as being either a positive or negative value if asked to complete the calculation.
Name at least three characteristics that you share with professional negotiators. Explain why you believe each is important to your role in supply management.
Select one method of using data to choose a new supplier. Summarize why you believe this is an appropriate, fair, and consistent method of conducting business.
List at least three special considerations when seeking international sources of materials. Compare how each differs from doing business only within the United States.
Explain the application of at least three types of fixed-price contracts. Determine the implications for the supplier and the purchaser for each type.
Your Summative Assessment
Must be 1800-2400 words (excluding title page and references page) in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center. Contextual (Level One) headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must utilize a minimum of five scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library in addition to the textbook. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Strategy and Managerial Decision Making HomeworkThis week, we have learned about the External Environments that affect organizations including Political-Legal and Economic forces in Chapter 3 and Social and Technological Forces in Chapter 4. For your Unit 2 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least four scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format. Conduct online research on either Uber or Amazon, including both company and non-company sources in order to answer the following questions.
From a strategic perspective, discuss recent environmental changes that have caused strategic issues with which the company is dealing in real time, today. Information concerning recent changes in the firm is readily available online.
Define company’s industry. Identify and discuss the political forces that have influenced this industry.
Identify and discuss the economic forces that have influenced this industry.
What political and economic challenges does your company face today? Provide specific recommendations for the company to respond to these challenges.
Imagine that you are the top executive of a competitor of the company you reviewed. Explain in detail what you would do to position your company for success in an industry seemingly dominated by your review company?
estimating and project schedule/gant chartManagement Assignment Help For your mock project for this class, create a Gantt Chart using Figure 10.11 in the Verzuh text as an example. (Notes: 1. you will want to go back and review chapter 10 of the Verzuh text, particularly pages 201 – 208; 2. you will not be required to perform “Step 5: Assign and level resources.”
Specific Problem or Opportunity2Complete a DRAFT 8-10 pages of Section I, II, III.
Sections I, II, III: Specific Problem or Opportunity in your Organization
Specific problem or opportunity in your organization.
For this assignment, you will be using your ORG575 Research Proposal as a draft for Sections I, II, III to build your Capstone Project. Develop the sections with a Capstone project perspective and the provided Capstone Project Template as your guide. With this option, you will also complete Option # 1 for all remaining CT and Capstone assignments.
Your paper must include:
Section I: Organization/Industry Problem or Opportunity
Section II: Problem or Opportunity Background
Section III: Investigative Steps
Your well-written sections must be 8-10 pages total in length, in addition to title, table of contents, and reference pages. The paper should be formatted according to the Capstone project template and CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). You must cite at least six scholarly (journal articles from the CSU Global library) references, and at a minimum, four references must be scholarly/peer-reviewed sources.
Section I: Organization/Industry Problem or OpportunityIntro Definition of Terms
Section II: Problem or Opportunity BackgroundBackground of Problem/Opportunity
Explanation of the Importance of the Topic
Section III: Investigative StepsAn explanation of the research approach taken
Topics intentionally not addressed due to time constraints, lack of substantial research, etc…
1. Requirements:5 to >4.0 ptsMeets ExpectationIncludes all of the required components, as specified in the assignment.2. Content15 to >12.0 ptsMeets ExpectationDemonstrates strong or adequate knowledge of the materials; correctly represents knowledge from the readings and sources.3. Critical Analysis10 to >8.0 ptsMeets ExpectationProvides a strong critical analysis and interpretation of the information given.4. Sources and Examples5 to >4.0 ptsMeets ExpectationSources or examples meet required criteria and are well chosen to provide substance and perspectives on the issue under examination.5. Demonstrates college-level proficiency in organization, grammar, and style10 to >8.0 ptsMeets ExpectationProject is clearly organized, well written, and in proper format as outlined in the assignment. Strong sentence and paragraph structure; few errors in grammar and spelling.6. Demonstrates proper use of APA style.5 to >4.0 ptsMeets ExpectationProject contains proper APA formatting, according to the CSU Global resources on APA citation style, with no more than one significant error.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service