Visit the following link for help with narrative format: http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32455
You will perform a history of a musculoskeletal problem that your instructor has provided you or one that youYou will perform a history of a musculoskeletal problem that your instructor has provided you or one that you have experienced and perform an assessment of the musculoskeletal system. You will document your subjective and objective findings, identify actual or potential risks, and submit this in a Word document to the drop box provided. Your subjective portion of the documentation should briefly describe your “client”. For example, “This client is a 23-year-old white female complaining of a painful, swollen ankle. States that she stepped ‘funny’ off a step two days ago and thinks she heard a ripping sound. She takes no medications and has no allergies. The client reports pain as 5/10 with sharp twinges when trying to walk, resting and ice decreases pain to 2/10 aching. Pain is primarily in the outer aspect of ankle and foot. Has no prior injury to this area. No significant past medical history.” In terms of your objective findings, remember to only record what you have assessed. Do not make a diagnosis or state the cause of a finding. You are not coming to any conclusions within your documentation. When your documentation is complete, you will note any findings that were abnormal.
This assessment addresses the following learning objective(s): Examine the effect of legal, ethical, and regulatory processes on nursing practicesNursing Assignment Help This assessment addresses the following learning objective(s):
Examine the effect of legal, ethical, and regulatory processes on nursing practices (and/or change to providers), healthcare delivery, and outcomes while maintaining balance with administrative and fiscal responsibilities.
The healthcare industry is made up of diverse people and teams. This includes individuals who create policies, groups who lobby for legislation, and the people and teams who implement and follow laws and policies. For this assignment, you will reflect on your role, past, present, and future, regarding health policies. While research is encouraged for this assignment, in-text citations are not necessary. The purpose of this assignment is to provide your instructor with your knowledge framework and allow you to reflect on your knowledge and identify biases.
In an introductory paragraph, briefly summarize your scope of knowledge regarding health policy, both state/federal, and organizational policies.
In a second paragraph, explain why you wish to develop a deeper understanding of the policy creation, implementation, and assessment process. For example, how will understanding health policy improve your professional practice?
In a closing paragraph, address the following questions:
What biases/strong opinions do you have regarding health policy (state, federal, organizational policies)?
What caused those biases/opinions to develop (personal experiences, patient interactions, etc.)?
How will you respectfully maintain or evolve your bias/opinions as you advance in this course, and your career?
What is your primary source of information for staying up-to-date on state and federal health policy (names of publications, websites, organization-disseminated information, etc.)?
APA style should be followed throughout this assignment. Please include a title page.
Research is encouraged, but references and in-text citations are not required.
This assignment pertains to Social Research or Sociological Investigation, a topic covered in this module. The purpose for theseThis assignment pertains to Social Research or Sociological Investigation, a topic covered in this module.
The purpose for these assignments is to assess your existing knowledge base in specific areas as clarified in the syllabus.
Each student will prepare a brief research report related to a social issue of his/her choosing using data from the General Social Survey and the GSS’s Data Explorer tool (http://gss.norc.org/). You will upload this essay into Blackboard.
The report should be approximately two to three pages in length.
In this report, you are required to do each of the following:
• Clearly identify the social issue addressed in their report, which should be related to one of the following topics from the GSS: gender and marriage, current affairs, civil liberties, politics, quality of working life, or religion and spirituality (concept from rubric: identification).
• Then clearly identify two variables (survey questions) from the GSS that you will include in your analysis. One of these variables must be related to your selected social issue (e.g., ‘Family life suffers because men focus too much on work’ is one survey question/variable within the ‘children and working’ and ‘gender and marriage’ areas of the GSS). You will explain how this variable is related to your selected social issue. The second variable should be selected from the ‘Breakdown’ section of the web page, such as age or subjective class identification (detailed instructions are listed below). You will also propose a hypothesis about the relationship between the two variables (concept from rubric: assimilation).
• You will use the GSS Data Explorer to perform a bivariate analysis (concept from rubric: analysis).
• You will present a table or graph from your analysis using the GSS Data Explorer and briefly describe the relationship, if any, between the two variables (concept from rubric: presentation).
• You will draw a conclusion about the relationship between the two variables and provide a short summary of your findings (concept from rubric: application).
• To access the GSS Data, you will have to click on the picture below. However, before you click on the picture, please read or print the instructions. So that after you click on the picture and access the data, you will just follow the written or printed directions.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service